Six months ago, I started my first blog and left my footprints on the WordPress universe. It was exciting, some kind of thrilling – and I was totally proud to call myself from that day on “part-time blogger”.
Yesterday – I couldn’t believe it – a wonderful blogger nominated my blog for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much, Dear Kitty. Some Blog, for nominating me.
Some kind of rules
And here are the ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2015?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Before answering the 7 questions, I wanna take the opportunity to nominate some others blogs for the Real Neat Blog Award.
And the award goes to:
8. Luna Report
Last but not least my answers to the seven questions:
1. Most of the time German people visit my blog, but I could actually recognize an increase from South America and even Saudi Arabia, too.
2. It is difficult to name my favourite sport because I so many different sports. In summer, I prefer swimming and water ball. In winter, ice skating is really nice to do.
3. A very special moment was to visit my boyfriend in Brazil just for a short vacation. He didn’t even know that I will come to see him. I will never forget his face as he saw me in front of the building he works in. Hugging him again and his extreme happiness were so special to me.
4. I love the quote from “The Little Prince”: “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” A real true quote.
5. My favourite class was psychology. As I did my A-Levels, I had a course about psychology and it was so exciting getting to know more about the human mind.
6. I always wanted to learn Spanish or Portuguese. It is a pity that I have just started to learn it.
7. I have tried to play keyboard and whistle, but I wasn’t very successful. Otherwise, I would be a rock star.
Thanks for following me 🙂