Writing is my passion, my therapy, my luck and my life.
“A vida louca”
…was one of my biggest dreams. I wanted to start my own weblog and finally I did in April 2015.
…is what describes me and my life the best. I am a traveller, a world conqueror and an unconditional dreamer.
…represents everything what I speak up for: internationality, frankness, tolerance and respect.
10 Facts about me, myself and I:
- I have written my first text – a short story – in the age of nine.
- I have taken my first picture as I was ten years old with my neon-coloured camera, a gift from my parents.
- I always wanted to be a writer. Now I am a journalist.
- I am in love with travelling. In the past five years, I have travelled more than 200,000 km by foot, car, train, plane or rickshaw.
- I have already visited more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, South and North America – and there are hopefully much more coming.
- I am a passionate photographer, too. My dream is to become a photo journalist, a job which connects all of my passions.
- I have Polish ancestors, but I can barely speak any word.
- Instead I speak three other languages fluently: German, English and Brazilian Portuguese.
- I wish to emigrate to another country one day, but my purse is of another opinion.
- My idols are Mahatma Gandhi, Coco Chanel and Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
© auf alle Texte und Bilder ohne Quellenangabe: Maria Weickardt